Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Vacation- a Day 48 "Stars"

This kid is so cute.  You've just got to love them.

I hung some LED star lights from IKEA above Hailey's bed today.  The boys thought they were so cool.  James walked into the room with an "aww'd" look on his face and he kept saying "Stars! Stars!".  And go ahead and check out that kitty poster!  A girls room just isn't complete unless it has a kitty rocking out with headphones on. 

Lastly, we went to our neighborhood ice cream social at our neighborhood park.  The kids had fun.  At one point, all the girls sat around in a half circle while two older girls stood in the front to tell a story.  Hailey was doing something (I don't know what) and some how banged her mouth on her knee and knocked out a tooth.  She was so excited and all her friends just had to see.  I had to fight through the crowd to give her a napkin because there was blood everywhere.  

No comments: