Big sister and brother enjoy the moments when they can take care of James and make him happy. Today it was wrapping him up in a blanket and snuggling while watching a cartoon.
Monday, August 11, 2014
Summer Vacation- Day 50 "chopping Wood"
I often find James on the counter in the kitchen. It is his favorite place to be because it's where he can cause the most mischief.
The missionaries came over for a service project to chop some wood.
James really loves to help dad when he can. He always wants to help stack wood.
After a while, our friend Reggie showed up with an ax, to make it a total of four guys chopping wood. They got about half of that pile of logs cut up. Seriously, we are good for this year AND next year.
I always try to get a photo of James opening his eyes under water, but I'm always too late. Here's proof though that he is a water baby and loves going under water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment