Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Vacation- Day 51 and 52 "Camping"

Brennan took the kids camping on Friday night, while I stayed behind to paint another room in the house.  

I love the little adventures Brennan takes the kids on.  Dads are the best and a childhood without an awesome dad just isn't as fun.  

The kids did lots of fishing and caught lots of fish.  

The camp ground that Brennan wanted to stay at was full, so Brennan literally drove to the end of the road until it ended and put up camp.  At about 10pm, a ranger pulled up and flashed his lights.  Brennan thought he was going to make him leave, but the ranger wanted to tell him that he should park his truck to block the tent so no one would drive into it.  So funny.  This is such a typical Brennan camping experience.  I'm just so glad my kids came home alive.

No comments: