Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Random Photos

I love it when Jacob and his little buddies get together and play.  They always come up with the funnest things to do.  

Hitting each other with pool noddles, so much like little boys.  

Eating ice cream cones while swinging, summer is almost here!

His face says it all.  

Making s'mores out back :) 

Hailey and Jacob really wanted and I decided that they were old enough to take care of one. So I told them that they had to save up their money to buy all of the supplies they would need to take care of a hamster.  Jacob made a deal with me that they would buy all of the supplies, if I would buy the hamster.  Umm, deal? Yeah, I was up for that.

As you can see, they needed roughly $100 to buy the supplies and I only needed to spend $15 on the hamster :) I took them to the pet store so they could price out their list.  They had a lot of work to do to earn some money.  

The kids completed their eager reader program, so that meant they got free coupons to Red Robin, so we had to go.  I keep asking Brennan if it's just me getting older or is the quality of Red Robin going down?  He keeps telling me that it's me getting older, that the quality has always been down.  

Lastly, I love how these kids can all play together.  Having kids has it's struggles, but the benefits outweigh it all.  

No comments: