Sunday, December 21, 2014
The Nutcracker
Hailey and I attended the Nutcracker tonight. We spent an hour and fifteen minutes in the car just to get downtown because traffic was so bad. So to play it safe, we ate dinner at the restaurant in the theater. I couldn't get Hailey to smile because she was so hungry and kept eating more bread :)
We wanted so badly to buy some cupcakes to give to the kids teachers as Christmas gifts, they were so cute with ballerinas on top, but they didn't have containers to take them home in :(
We were so excited to watch the show. I think we both were thinking the same thing during the show though. It was fun during some parts, but kind of slow and boring during other parts. It's ballet :/ But we had a lot of fun making comments to each other during the show. We had a good time bonding.
During intermission, we went out to get a hot chocolate. Hailey felt pretty special. I'm so glad we got to go to the show together.
Poor girl was so tired when we left. We didn't get home until after ten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So fun! I can't wait to take Skylar to the ballet!
Post a Comment