Monday, October 27, 2014

The Nutcracker

How could you not love this cute boy?  Especially when he's finally sitting still and not terrorizing everyone's lives around him?  We love you James!

I just bought some tickets to the Nutcracker for Hailey and I for this Christmas season.  We both have never been, so I heard of this great deal going on and I bought the tickets now.  We are so excited to get dressed up and go to the a ballet!

I only bought tickets for Hailey and I because Brennan told me that Jacob wouldn't enjoy the show.  I told Jacob this news over dinner and expected him to disagree with his father (like he always does) and say that he wanted to go.  Instead, he just stared at me for a moment and said, "Thank you for not buying me a ticket.  I don't want to go to that."  Haha, it was pretty funny.  It just showed how much he really didn't want to go.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

the nutcracker-how fun! yeah, ethan would've said the same thing. boys! :)