We saw a deer this morning on our walk. See, worth missing doing the dishes already.
We carved the last of our pumpkins tonight and James was very happy with his pumpkin. He colored all over his pumpkin, waiting for his turn to carve his. He told me all kinds of things while he colored. Then he proudly carried his pumpkin outside to put it back on the front porch. He is a very happy.
It was too dark to get a picture, but if you look close enough, you can see a ghost in between the pumpkins (aka, James)
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Halloween Eve
The dishes were piling high in the sink this morning from breakfast. After I got the kids on the bus, I had a goal to wash the dishes and then run for a half hour on the treadmill. Once I started washing the dishes, James stopped me and said, "Mom! Bubbles?" James wanted to blow some bubbles, so we got out the bubbles and made a huge mess on the kitchen floor from all the bubbles we were blowing. Once we were done with that, I headed back over to start the dishes again for a second time. James said, "Mom! Walk?" How could I turn him down, so we went for a long walk this morning. I came back to the house to finally make myself breakfast because I hadn't eaten anything since I was planning on running. Well, I was so hungry, I threw running out the door and made myself breakfast, which James ate most of :) I love that boy! This is why I do what I do. Sorry the house is sometimes a mess Honey, at least it's for a good cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment