Monday, October 20, 2014
My New Toys and Pirates
I got myself a new toy! I've been wanting a treadmill for along time now, for the days when I can't make it to the gym. Brennan hasn't been a big fan of it though, he's worried it will just sit there unused. I put it in the toy room so he doesn't have to see it. I'm hoping to prove him wrong.
I bought a new pair of running shoes to go with it. They are the ugliest shade of pink, but they were voted Editors Choice and I agree they were the most comfortable running shoe out of all the shoes I tried on.
Thanks to the treadmill, the kids have a fun box to play with, which they turned into a pirate ship. I'm a big advocate of buying yourself something big and giving your kid the box to play with, instead of buying your kids a new toy. They seem to play with the box with as much excitement than a new toy.
Can you believe how big their getting? I showed a friend this picture, who hadn't seen my kids for a long time, and she couldn't believe how big Hailey and Jacob have gotten. They are on the express path now to being teenagers. Scary.
Well hello James :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
outside definitely trumps the treadmill. but treadmill trumps sloth-ville. you'll do great!
Post a Comment