James fell asleep just as we got there.
Look at that super cool dude!
Jacob came skiing with me while Brennan stayed back with James.
He sure loved skiing with his mom. I too loved skiing with my best bud.
James loved laying in the snow. We had totally forgotten to bring up his boots, so as a last resort, we put Jacob's gloves on James' feet.
This girl really loves to ski with her daddy and it shows.
We got to take a shuttle up to the resort from our car. I think Jacob thought this was the funnest part.
James' too.
When we got home, james was feeling in a silly mood.
He would stand up on the stool and dance.
He's so cute...
Then he would jump into the laundry basket. He did this over and over.
We got Franco today while his family is off on another trip. I think he likes to come for a visit. This is where he sleeps every night.














No comments:
Post a Comment