Jacob is feeling so much better now that he is no longer sick with a tummy bug. I let him go to school today and he was so happy.
After I put James down for a nap, I told Jacob that I needed to go lay down and put a heating pad on my quad. (I had won the limbo at the ward Luau and now my quad is paying for it, but that's another story). He was soooo sweet and brought me a snack. I didn't even ask for it, he did it all on his own. His sweetness just breaks my heart. I love him so much.
He also set the table for dinner that day. He brought in the table from the toy room for the kids. He said now mom and dad can eat alone. Do you think he is feeling better and extremely grateful for it?
He brought out all the stuffed animals too. He is too cute.
2 comments:
Such a sweet little boy. So glad he is feeling better, now keeping fingers crossed the rest of you escape it and healthy for Hawaii!
that is too sweet! won the limbo, huh? nicely done! :)
Post a Comment