Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Justin Bieber- A Name I Never Thought I Would Use as a Blog Title.
This kind of cracked me up. I was helping Hailey do her homework and couldn't resist when I saw this picture. She's supposed to circle the correct word that best describes the picture. Is it just me or is that Justin Bieber? Hailey doesn't know who he is, so she asked me to play one of his songs. I played, "Somebody to Love", since it's the only one I know. She looked at me funny and said, "It sounds like a kid. Wait, is that a girl?" I laughed so hard because that is exactly how I think he sounds and children don't lie ;)
James was trying to look like Justin too, only James is much cuter and has a better singing voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment