Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Vacation- Day 8

I got a babysitter today and ran some errands.  I needed to return something at the mall, so of course I went to Pottery Barn.  This is my happy place.  It's where I go to try and get inspiration for my own home.  Of course when I bring something home from Pottery Barn though, it never looks as good as it did in the store.  But oh we'll.  

Here are some colors that were inspiring me today (pictures don't serve it justice)

I was totally digging that mirror in the corner.  Again, the pictures don't serve it justice, but perhaps this is the reality of how it would look if I brought it home to my house.  Not as fab as I thought when I saw it in the store.  

I would love this, but where would I put it?

I got excited when I saw this because the wall color is very similar to the color in my main living areas.  So I took a photo to help inspire me with how to decorate my own home.  

Hailey is soooo close to losing her second tooth.  She accidentally bit down on the metal button on James' overalls, which caused her tooth to become very loose.  For sure it will come out tomorrow.

James was so cute tonight.  We colored a picture together and he went around showing everyone saying, "Wook! Wook".  It was so precious.  He didn't understand that your supposed to turn the picture around so everyone could see it.  So he just showed them the blank side. 

The kids were good today, so I let them watch a movie.  They chose Mulan.  

No comments: