Saturday, August 18, 2012

We Bought a House!!!!

I am so relieved, we bought a house. It came on the market Friday and we put an offer on it the next day and they accepted it. It had received 2 offers and we were lucky that they chose us. It's a little farther from Brennan's work than we wanted, but in today's market beggars can't be choosers.

I actually really wanted a house in this neighborhood when we first started looking for homes and I prayed good and hard about it, but I lost hope when I saw how bad the market is. The houses in this neighborhood have been selling in one day, as you can see that's what we did. Well, my prayer was answered.

It's a rambler or ranch if you will. No stairs to vacuum! The kitchen and bathrooms have been remodeled and it was occupied by a couple of elderly people so the house is in good shape. It was built in 1994. It sits on just over a half an acre. Oh and did i mention that there is wallpaper galore? We will have fun taking it all down. Anyway, here are some pics.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

your home is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How exciting! So happy for you guys! :)

Marissa and Blaine said...

Awesome!!! So great to have so much property! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Carter Family said...

YAY Rachel!! I am so glad you guys found a house!! It looks beautiful and I can't wait to come and see it! When do you get to move in?

The Horal Clan said...

So excited for you guys. It will be so nice to get settled. It is so beautiful! Love ya!

Robin said...

Ranches are the best! By which I mean, no stairs are the best :). I'm going to email you right this second.

Robin said...

Ranches are the best! By which I mean, no stairs are the best :). I'm going to email you right this second.