Tonight I made rolls and I decided to give some to my neighbor. So I put 5 beautiful rolls into a bowl and put a lid on it.
I told Jacob, who is 4, to take it to our neighbors next door. I told him to come right back when he was done.
Well, 15 minutes went by and Jacob had not returned. So I went outside and spent 10 more minutes looking for him. Finally I found him down the street still carrying the bowl. We both walked to the neighbors and I helped him deliver our gift.
When our neighbor opened the lid, 1 roll was missing, another had been half eaten, and 2 more had bite marks. Only one had not been touched!
It was so funny. Jacob was begging me for a roll before I sent him to deliver the rolls. I told him he had to wait until dinner. Well, I learned my lesson. I had better give that boy a roll before I put 5 in his hands that he can't touch.
1 comment:
Lol, that's awesome... Go Jacob....
Post a Comment