We are in Washington surrounded by Indians. There are so many Indians (not native Americans) living here in the Seattle area. They all work for Microsoft and Amazon. Microsoft will pay for Indians to fly to the states, so there are tons of them here.
It's funny, tonight I was walking around our apartment complex with James and every once in a while I would get a strong whiff of curry.
Every time my kids go outside to play, there are only Indian kids to play with.
We actually like the cultural differences here. We've hung out with families from Pakistan, Brazil, Korea, India, London, China, Argentina, and so on. It's fun getting to know different people and there cultures. I feel better all the time moving to Washington. I like my kids having these experiences.
Tonight, Hailey and all her friends were playing outside. They all had their own baby dolls and baskets to put them in. It was so cute. Doesn't matter what country you're from, little girls will always have the maternal instinct and pretend they are mommies.

2 comments:
That is a great picture! I think that is so neat for your kids to experience! This picture is like a Where's Waldo?
that's adorable!
Post a Comment