Families are Forever
YAY!!!!!!!! You guys are going to have so much fun! If you find that Brennan gets sick, I'd be willing to sacrifice and go in his place. ;)
SOOO jealous! Now you just need to tell Brennan, to convince Cameron to do the same thing...in fact, we should just crash it and come with you guys! LOL...just joking Rach.
Yay! Congrats!!!
Ahhhhh....I love these types of mental investments. You must go to Saphirre Beach on St. Thomas...one of my absolute favorites.
Lucky gal! I hope you have tons of fun and get to relax.
JUST THE TWO OF YOU???? I thought Mom and I were just house-sitting. My rates go up if we are taking care of the kids!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! You guys are going to have so much fun!
If you find that Brennan gets sick, I'd be willing to sacrifice and go in his place. ;)
SOOO jealous! Now you just need to tell Brennan, to convince Cameron to do the same thing...in fact, we should just crash it and come with you guys! LOL...just joking Rach.
Yay! Congrats!!!
Ahhhhh....I love these types of mental investments. You must go to Saphirre Beach on St. Thomas...one of my absolute favorites.
Lucky gal! I hope you have tons of fun and get to relax.
JUST THE TWO OF YOU???? I thought Mom and I were just house-sitting. My rates go up if we are taking care of the kids!!!!
Post a Comment