Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Caught Ya, Unfortunately I Was Too Late

Culprit: This guy.
Crime: Throwing eggs on the floor.


Apparently Jacob can open the fridge now. Unfortunately I learned it the hard way. Yet again another reason why it is so hard to do laundry.

7 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Oh man I love the first picture of Jacob. He knows he is so busted! :)

Caitlin said...

How can you get mad at such a cute, cute face? I dread the day when Joseph can open the fridge...

Kendra Goodrich said...

Dang it all. You want them to be independent yet.....Luckily Levi only just figured it out (or cared to open it himself). He's been in all sorts of trouble this week.

The Webber Family said...

Uh oh! I dread the day my son figures this out because we don't have a side by side. They make fridge locks that work on a side by side but I am not sure of one that will work on an old school fridge w/ the freezer on top.

Danielle said...

hahaha-oh joy! that's the good thing about our fridge is that the freezer on the bottom has a lock and ethan can open the fridge doors up top but he can only point at what he wants. good luck with your egg thrower!

p.s. his scowl is CUTE!!! I could kiss that face! ;)

The Horal Clan said...

That's great! I love his face, he doesn't look remorseful either! It's so fun when they can get into things you don't want them in!

Marissa and Blaine said...

He's cute, even when he's in trouble! Great pictures!