Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hailey is Officially Potty Trained!

Yes, she is finally potty trained. A week ago she was in diapers and I had no hope in the world it would ever happen. Then I finally let Brennan do what he wanted to try to potty train Hailey. So this is what he did, every time Hailey would poop in her pants, he would put Hailey in the bath tub and make her wipe herself. Whatever she would miss, Brennan would spray her down with cold water until she was clean. It took about 3 or 4 times of this and Hailey was telling us that she had to go to the bathroom and would take herself to the toilet. Hallelujah! Way to go Hailey. It has been 4 straight days of success!

6 comments:

Darcy Taylor said...

Yay! One down... at least one more to go! Glad you can take a break for a while :)

Kendra Goodrich said...

Wow, yea for you guys, I would have never thought of doing that. How creative (it definitely sounds like something a daddy would do). Congrats!

Cameron and Wendy said...

Yay Hailey! And you of course... :)

The Horal Clan said...

Congrats Hailey! You are a big girl now! Glad you are done with poop!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Yay! I'm SO happy for you guys! What a relief, I'm sure!

Steve Clark said...

This is good. I thought it would take until high school before she trained.