Families are Forever
The BEST cupcakes are at Bliss cake shop, they specialize in cupcakes. I'm pretty positive they will make you skinnier. Sorry. Good luck with that!
yes! yes! yes! ME TOO!
I meant NOT make you skinnier. Sorry!
i'm pretty sure that girls night = free calorie night. so maybe we need to have a cupcake eating party so we can eat all the cupcakes we want without the guilt. Ehhh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The BEST cupcakes are at Bliss cake shop, they specialize in cupcakes. I'm pretty positive they will make you skinnier. Sorry. Good luck with that!
yes! yes! yes! ME TOO!
I meant NOT make you skinnier. Sorry!
i'm pretty sure that girls night = free calorie night. so maybe we need to have a cupcake eating party so we can eat all the cupcakes we want without the guilt. Ehhh?
Post a Comment