Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

It has been a while since I've posted and honestly it's because I was hoping that I would have something wonderful to write for my 100th post, but honestly right now we are all trying to cheat death in our house. Jacob and I had the flu after-math for two weeks and literally the day both our symptoms go away, we both come down with a cold. Brennan started getting his cold today. We are so tired, we barely get through the day alive. We need Costco doses of Zinc and vitamin C to survive.

On another note, we do feel good enough to sell our car and buy a new one. Yes that right folks, I'm getting my new minivan!!! Yes, I'm a dork. Always have been, so apparently I always will be. We looked at SUV's, but they weren't very kid friendly. So I chose the minivan. Hopefully our car will sell soon so I can get my new luxury vehicle, with doors that open all by themselves with just the touch of a button. Can you say w-o-w? For a good laugh, read my previous posting about my feelings toward a minivan here.



You Say Goodbye!

And I'll Say Hello!

3 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Yay for finally getting your dream minivan! Ha ha! :) You will have to post pictures once you get it. I am excited for you, although I have to say I am definitely not on the minivan bandwagon yet. I will let you know if I ever convert. :)

Caitlin said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS! Brian and I have been having a..well...heated debate? shall we say? about getting a minivan. I think that it is time now, bur Brian wants to wait until we absolutely have to. I can't wait! I need it now! They are SOOO cool!

Marissa and Blaine said...

I'm so sorry you all got sick again! That's terrible! I hope you guys are feeling better!