Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make Your Vote on Favorite Color




Yes, this is so stupid, but if I'm going to pay thousands of dollars on something, then it had better be what I want. Right? I'm just in that mode of right before you make the big buy and I all of a sudden don't know about my choice. I did the same thing when naming my kids, getting married, you know. I always like the cho
ice I made in the end (thank goodness *sweat*). Anyway, I'm not telling you what my original choice is, I want to know what you like:




Silver Pearl Metallic







Slate Green Metallic







Sterling Gray Metallic


So I guess if you can't tell already what my original choice is, then look through my blog. Don't let it change your vote, I want honesty people.

10 comments:

Danielle said...

i vote dark blue volvo xc90. oh wait, that's not an option? well, nevermind then.

to be honest, i'm not a huge fan of the silvers but thats probably bc our silver car looks like it got beat by the ugly stick as far as its paint job goes. So i'm biased in the wrong direction to give you any help here. and i'm sure you'll enjoy your minivan no matter what color it ends up being! :)

Cameron and Wendy said...

They all look pretty similar to me...I even went to the Honda website to try to get a better look, and I probably like the Sterling Gray Metallic the best...I think this is your choice too, since it is the one in all the pictures of your "dream car". :) Have fun picking out all the options...are you guys buying it brand new?

Roof Life of Oregon said...

sterling grey or gun metal grey if they have it.....then I can truly drool becasue that is the next car I want to buy!

The Webber Family said...

I think they are all good choices.

I think the slate green would stand out a bit more from other cars.

I think the last one that's grey looks sleeker.

When we bought our new car they didn't even have the color we wanted on the lot. So I got navy blue. I think I wanted olive or gunmetal. At least you could go to another Honda dealer if your first choice didn't have the color you want.

Anonymous said...

I think the colors look pretty similar, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the last one. :) Congrats on getting a new car!

The Webber Family said...

You lucky girl! I'm not quite a minivan convert yet, but I wouldn't mind the car you have now actually. I hate how hard it is to put stuff in our trunk and like how you can fit your jogging stroller in the subaru with the wheels on it. We have to disassemble ours to fit it in.

m13limbo said...

They are all pretty close, but I think I like the darker tone of the gray one. It's the color I would pick if I were getting one.

vina said...

i love the greenish color...its different yet eye poppin'...but i see you like the silver

Marissa and Blaine said...

I like them all... But I might like the green one the most. I'm so happy that you are finally getting your van! That's awesome! LUCKY!
If you would have asked me 5 years ago (or maybe even 1 year ago) if I'd be jealous that one of my friends was getting a minivan, I would have laughed my head off. Who knew I would end up wanting a minivan?!?!

Caitlin said...

I like the silver pearl and the sterling gray- tied. I am SOOO jealous and excited for you! Could you please pray that Brian will cave and get me a van? Or that one will miraculously show up at our house for free? Thanks.