Yea, I know I'm only 3 1/2 weeks away from my due date and progressing slower than I was with Hailey and not to mention 5 days late with her as well, but hey I'm not discouraged. No, I just look back at all the strenuous activities I did on my feet, making my body ache, all in hopes that it would make me dilate sooner. All the pain! Worth it? NOOOO!!! I'm so annoyed!!!!! Why does my body hate me? Why am I going to be one of those woman who are late with all their children and not to mention BIG CHILDREN!!!!!! Yea, Hailey was only 8 13.5 lbs. This one is a boy and as they say, the second child and a boy is usually bigger. My Dr is going out of town for the next two weeks and by the time I see him it will be too late to ask for an induction. Yes, I am totally ok with an induction! Even if the rest of the older women in this world think that it's just so much better to wait, I WANT IT!!!!
So just in case you are wondering what I measured at today, my cervix is dilated to barely a 1, -2, and only 50% effaced.
Ahhh, I feel much better now getting it all off my chest. Really, I'm not this crazy. I was just hoping for some encouraging news and was let down. My Dr sure felt for me though. He is a wonderful man.
So is there still a chance I could go into labor early? Sure, but I'm not going to count on it.
This is what I felt like today...
2 comments:
don't worry too much. i told dr. bair no matter what you ACTUALLY measured, to tell you he wouldn't induce and you weren't ready. hahahaha. Payback is so sweet rachel! :) Pbbbt. That's for telling him I shouldn't be induced either. I'm gonna go lick my finger and 'sizzle' it on my bum now. hahaha.
You are so evil.......Revenge is so bitter.
Post a Comment