Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jacob Funny Moments

Jacob is 100% all boy. There is nothing feminine about that boy.

He cracks us up. He is the naughtiest out of all my children, but he is so easy to love. He's not a brat in anyway, he just likes to do things that get him into trouble.

Nothing I'm about to share has to do with Jacob getting into trouble, but this is one of Jacobs funnier moments.

Recently Jacob has fallen in love with these new Monster Legos. He has been dying to get the new Monster Ghost Train Lego set, but it costs $67. We told him that he has to save up his money if he wants to get it. He only had $11 at the time.

Well Brennan told Jacob that he would give him 10 cents for every pine cone he picked up outside. (Brennan hates pine cones. It makes no sense to me) I told Brennan that I thought that was a little too much money for pine cones. Brennan didn't think Jacob would pick up very many pine cones, so it wouldn't be very much money.

515 pine cones later, Brennan is eating his words!!!!! It is the funniest thing! I can't believe that kid did it! He did it in the pouring rain too, he was soaked to the bone. He made $51.50!!!! Brennan was cracking up when I told him. He admits it was mistake to pay him so much, but he had to pay up! Way to go Jacob! He now only needs $5 more.

Anyway, below are some pictures of Jacob in his new soccer jersey. We have joined a soccer club up here and Jacob is enjoying the new sport.











No comments: