Here is something to try that is fun and easy to do.
Today we had an animal scavenger hunt. We used binoculars that we made out of toilet paper rolls to find pictures of animals that I taped up around the house. As you can see from the pictures below, I printed out a sheet of paper that i created using clip art that had about 20 different animals on it, cut them up and hid them around the house. I then gave the same sheet of paper to the kids so they knew what to look for and away they went with their binoculars. They were entertained for about a half an hour.
How to make binoculars: wrap paper around two toilet paper rolls, then hot glue the two rolls together and tape some kind of string onto the ends so they will hang around your neck. I let the kids decorate theirs with stickers for fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment