I looked out in our backyard one afternoon to check on the kids and all I saw was Hailey standing under our apple tree looking out in the distance at nothing. I began to wonder where Jacob was. Then out of the apple tree came apples falling to the ground. Jacob had climbed the tree to get the apples. Then as he climbed down, he fell out! He was ok and both the kids just laughed.
We have apples! Edible apples too. We've made many apple crisps with the apples from our tree. It's so fun to look out in the back yard and to see Jacob and Hailey eating an apple off of the tree. This is just how I like it. In our old house we had blueberry bushes, a big strawberry patch, grapes, and a vegetable garden and I let the kids eat whatever they wanted. Just how it should be.
We have apples! Edible apples too. We've made many apple crisps with the apples from our tree. It's so fun to look out in the back yard and to see Jacob and Hailey eating an apple off of the tree. This is just how I like it. In our old house we had blueberry bushes, a big strawberry patch, grapes, and a vegetable garden and I let the kids eat whatever they wanted. Just how it should be.
Oh, and we have a couple dear who like to eat our apples too.





No comments:
Post a Comment