Friday, September 2, 2011

Did Someone Say Bogo?

It's that time of year again when my kids have seemed to grow out of every pair of shoe.  So we hit up the Bogo sales and it was for once a very enjoyable experience.


Let me document this experience.  Jacob and Hailey were so well behaved that I even got to shop for myself.  They just played quietly right next to me and it was a completely stress free experience. It was a nice change.  


Can you believe I've lived in Oregon my whole life and these are my first pair of rain boots?  I still don't own an umbrella though.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

you know, come to think of it, I've never owned a pair of rainboots either!

I was actually just going through the kids shoes yesterday organizing what they've grown out of and everything. But I won't need to go shopping for awhile. Maybe I need some cute rainboots though! :)