Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Jacob, It's Your Day to Shine

So after checking out today at Fred Meyer, Hailey asked to get a drink of water.  While waiting for Hailey to drink out of the water fountain, Jacob decided to push a button on the Lottery card machine.  He could not have had more perfect timing because there was a man standing at the machine and had just inserted his money to buy a lottery ticket.  There just so happened to be some 15 different lottery cards to choose from and Jacob decided he wanted to randomly pick for the guy.  I felt bad and told him to wait right there so I could go get him $2 to pay for my sons compulsive behavior.  Well, he was gone by the time I got back.  Poor guy, I hope you got what you wanted :)  I bet he won something awesome.

3 comments:

Cindy Clark said...

Cute! I have a similar story, but way to long to post. Skype me sometime so we can chat.

Danielle said...

haha-that's funny! he probably did win him something!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Haha, that's awesome! Great story to tell him when he's older! The gambling started at a young age...