Monday, April 4, 2011

Brennan's 33rd Birthday!




















So for Christmas I bought Brennan a lesson at Benihanas where he got an hour with one of the top chefs to learn how to cook Teppanyaki style!  He got to make 4 different meals, all of which he got to eat.  He was nice enough to bring me home some. Mmmmmmmm.


The other half of the gift was that he got to invite three other people to dinner at Benihanas and cook us all dinner!  He chose to do this on his birthday.  We invited the Lafferty's, who made it all the more fun!


Brennan as always when it comes to cooking did an amazing job :)  It tasted just like a professional cooked it.




6 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so fun! I wish Gordon wanted to learn to cook like this! Maybe he does! I love the new blog look as well!

Anonymous said...

I see he got to wear the cool outfit and everything.

The Horal Clan said...

So glad he liked it. Brennan is such a good cook, fun to learn new techniques! Has he cooked like this since?

The Horal Clan said...

Oh, forgot to mention, lookin' good Brennan! Embry loves to eat at the Japenese places, it's one of his favorites. He was so cute, he was trying to convince Brig to eat there cause it's so cool, those big "Mexican" guys cook in front of you!

Caitlin said...

Ha! Sounds like a birthday present for YOU!!! :) Cool that he likes to cook! I love that style of cooking, sounds like he would be handy to have around!

PS love the "living" quote at the top!

Danielle said...

what an awesome gift idea. i wouldn't mind if matt knew how to cook like that....perhaps i'll 'get' him that gift too. :)