We actually had time before church one Sunday for pictures. It was a miracle! I know, I know, Jacob really needed a hair cut for this. It happened the next week. Brennan likes it long. Of course I think he looks cute either way :)
Ha ha! I just love the last picture! Jacob with his hand in his pockets, with that expression. :) Love his little suit by the way...what a little man! Hailey is gorgeous, too, as always. :)
5 comments:
Ha ha! I just love the last picture! Jacob with his hand in his pockets, with that expression. :) Love his little suit by the way...what a little man! Hailey is gorgeous, too, as always. :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your kids are adorable!
haha....you have some good looking kids. can you have jacob teach ethan how to stand still for a picture?
Love these pictures!!!
Wow they are so adorable Rachel!!
Post a Comment