Friday, June 25, 2010

Hailey's Dance Recital

Warning:  If you don't have a little girl and you want one really bad, this post might make you jealous :)

Hailey had her very first dance recital this last week and she was such a sweetie.  She did a great job dancing in front of a large audience!  I was wondering how she would react and it didn't phase her at all.  In fact, she loves being on the stage!  However, the poor thing performed with an ear infection.  We didn't know for sure until we took her into the Dr the next day :(

During the dress rehearsal, Hailey spotted daddy about half way through her dance.  She stopped what she was doing, stepped out of alignment to wave to daddy and say "Hi daddy!"  Everyone laughed because she was so cute.  And of course while off the stage Hailey made sure to ask lots of people, "Do you like my pretty dress?"  Never underestimate 3 - 4 year olds ability to entertain while on stage.  They are the best part of the show, hands down!  It was worth putting her into dance at such a young age just so we could watch her light up while she performed.  

See how she points her toe

                                                                                         Right before she waved to daddy


4 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

This is so cute. You better believe I am putting Miley in dance at a young age, and I already can't wait!!

K said...

Well she was the best out of the whole recital, and of course she was the cutest and the most talented, and the smartest, and the most graceful, and....I AM NOT predjudice...Really!

--Grandma

Marissa and Blaine said...

How freaking cute!!! I love the pictures! I can't wait til Mylee is able to do dance! FUN!

The Horal Clan said...

SOOOOO Precious!