We have had the sickest household for the past week and it is still moving through my house as slowly as possible.
Hailey has been battling a bad ear infection since Thursday and she got a nasty flu bug, at the same time! Poor thing ran a fever of 102.5 and was violently ill. The best part, for me anyway, is that she took herself to the toilet every time. I felt so bad for her, but I have to admit I felt joy every time she went to the toilet to throw up. I didn't have to clean up puke or worry about running her to the toilet. It is a huge mile stone in my life!
As for me, I woke up horribly sick on Sunday night. I stayed up all night doing my thing. Luckily the bad part only lasted 12 hours. I lost 4lbs of water weight. Too bad it wasn't fat! I threw up so hard, I hurt my back. Brennan was the best husband and stayed home from work and took care of the kids. That was my favorite part. He took the kids to see Toy Story 3 and then fishing, followed by dinner cooked over a camp fire.
Oh, and Jacob has had a running nose for a month now and both Hailey and Jacob have a bad cough.
3 comments:
Yuck! How miserable! Sorry your household has been so dang sick! I'm glad Brennan was able to help out so much! Hopefully he doesn't get sick because of his service!
No fun! I don't know but I think we have it too....what the heck????? Isn't that sick stuff for winter?
Sounds like you must live in UTAH!!! So sorry to hear it is working through the family! I feel your pain, through tons and tons of experience, haha!! Hope you guys get Hailey's ear problem figured out soon too. Get well over there!
Post a Comment