Hailey's birthday started out with Daddy taking Hailey out to lunch the day before her birthday. Then on her birthday, Hailey came down stairs to a pink and purple decorated house. She had french toast with LOTS of whip cream. Then Mommy and Grandma took Hailey to Toy'R'Us so she could play with all the toys. Then we took her out to lunch. After that we all went bowling. Hailey had the time of her life and the finish it all off, she got to open lots of presents and had a Dora the Explorer ice-cream cake!
Hailey got dance clothes because she is starting dance classes!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is three! It feels like yesterday that I met you at the Montana reunion, and she wasn't even born yet! She gets cuter and cuter all the time...glad she had such a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Hailey! She looks so cute in her dance outfit. You'll have to post video of her in her class! That will be so fun to watch. Glad she had such a fun birthday.
5 comments:
i can't believe hailey is THREE! Where did your baby go rachel??? Glad she had a fun birthday!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is three! It feels like yesterday that I met you at the Montana reunion, and she wasn't even born yet! She gets cuter and cuter all the time...glad she had such a good birthday!
I just want to eat her up! And now dance class? Can she possibly be any CUTER??!!
Happy Birthday Hailey! She looks so cute in her dance outfit. You'll have to post video of her in her class! That will be so fun to watch. Glad she had such a fun birthday.
How cute! I love the new dance clothes! I can't wait until Mylee takes dance classes!
Hailey is adorable. She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment