Mark had his on in the lake in Montana. He took it apart and dried it in the sun and then put it in a bowl of rice, (not cooked rice) over night and the phone worked in the morning! I guess the rice draws out any moisture left in the phone! Hope Brennan gets his to work!
Haha! The very reason that Brian decides to not even try... :) The week after we got married, I accidentally washed his phone. The good news is, since it went through the drier too, it still worked!
3 comments:
Mark had his on in the lake in Montana. He took it apart and dried it in the sun and then put it in a bowl of rice, (not cooked rice) over night and the phone worked in the morning! I guess the rice draws out any moisture left in the phone! Hope Brennan gets his to work!
Hahaha! That sucks, but funny cause my mom just did it, and I think it was the 2nd time this year too!
Haha! The very reason that Brian decides to not even try... :)
The week after we got married, I accidentally washed his phone. The good news is, since it went through the drier too, it still worked!
Post a Comment