So Brennan is surprising me this weekend for our anniversary which is today and my birthday which is Monday! So here are some clues he gave me today:
-The only thing I can pack is a change of underwear and toiletries to fit in one backpack
-We will leave around noon Saturday and come home noon Sunday
-We will be walking a couple of miles, so wear comfortable shoes
-My parents will be watching the kids
-It's not in Portland
Brennan says he's not sure if he wants to take the Max train or drive there. If it's not in Portland, where else does the Max train go? Does he mean the airport? I've been really good about not peaking, but I'm dieing to know!
3 comments:
FISHING! lol.
I have no idea, have fun!
Ooo,can't wait to hear what the surprise was! Hailey was in our nursery today, looking cute as ever. I loved the watermelon outfit!
Post a Comment