Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Since everyone else is bragging...

For Mother's Day I had two little munchkins to celebrate with. Brennan made me breakfast the way I like it. In other words no pancakes! Just eggs, hash browns, and biscuits! It was good. He took the kids off my hands and I even got a nap and some reading time. So nice. Then he topped it off with making me a rib dinner. It was delish... Oh he also framed me a picture of Jacob to hang somewhere in the house along with fresh flowers. I honestly felt like I didn't need anything for Mother's Day. I would have been happy getting a hug and a kiss because I feel like I get Mother's Day every day. Brennan does such a great job making me feel appreciated and needed as a mother everyday. Thanks honey.

3 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Nice...that is good that you feel spoiled all the time. You deserve it. :)

The Webber Family said...

That's wonderful! Glad you had a nice Mother's day too!

The Webber Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.