Number 1 and 5. Apparently if you want a bunch of people to make a comment on your blog, you only have to give people the option to vote on something because Hailey's swimsuit blog got the highest amount of comments out of any blog I've ever written. Even when I had a baby. Oh well, I can't blame you, little girls in a swimsuit is just too hard to resist. Thanks for helping me decide. Hailey was in love with the butterfly one and Danielle did make a good point about needing a two piece when potty training and I guess it is better to have 2 swimsuits instead of one. I have like 50 and I still want another one.
4 comments:
Good choices Rachel! :) Now she has some swimsuits, so I guess you better go swimming when you go see her cousins! :)
good choices!
i need a girl already gosh dangit. :) she's gorgeous-just like her mommy. Good luck today, i've been thinking about you!
I think you picked the cutest ones! :) :)
Post a Comment