Saturday, January 10, 2009

We've been married 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days! Time to catch up.

Yeah Danielle, that means you've only been married for 3 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days. Haha.

Here we go, random catch up:

We've had a lot of snow this winter, very unusual for the Portland Area. They closed down the schools the whole week before winter break giving the students a 3 week winter vacation. I had a great time at the gym because no one was there and Brennan got to work from home. Want to know how much snow we got? A whopping foot and a half over a 3 week span. Yeah, we're pathetic.




Here's Frosty the Snow Man, but as you can see Hailey was not convinced.


The Christmas tree. Hailey and Jacob ended up breaking 7 bulbs this year.


Hailey and daddy caught quite a few fish in the snow. Nothing stops that man.
Jacob got his second hair cut.
The kids new table
Brennan's parents came out for Christmas. We all had a fun time.
Christmas morning was a good one. We had Brennan's parents, my parents and brother, and we also had my sister on Skype who lives all alone in Maryland.



Hailey and Jacob made out like bandits when it came to toys. Then again, we didn't really have any toys. They were do for some new ones.

While Brennan's parents were in town we visited Brennan's brother and family in La Grande who were visiting they're in-laws.

Steven and Amy's girl's and Hailey pretending she's Al Bundy.
Jacob was very shy of the girl's. After we took this pictured he pushed Ava away.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh i love the update!!! whats funny is that i was just looking at my wedding ticker realizing I was going to hit all 3's soon. lol.

glad your kids got spoiled with lots of new toys. i bet hailey was funny to watch this year as christmas is becoming more of a deal for her. Ethan didn't even care about the wrapping paper. He wanted to be off in the movie room banging remotes together more than anything else. Perhaps next year...

Cameron and Wendy said...

I love all the pictures....I thought you had fallen off the face of blogging earth! :) I can't believe how grown up Hailey and Jacob are looking....too cute!

The Horal Clan said...

Such great pictures! Is the snow still there? How fun to have a white Christmas. The room your in with Hailey playing with the train, is that color blue the one you liked in our bathroom? Glad you all had a good Christmas! Love you guys,
Curls

Cari Sorensen said...

SOO cute!! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I wish I could have seen you while I was up there, but because of the weather I didn't see much of anyone besides the fam!
I love the Al Bundy look... HILARIOUS!!! Your kids are so adorable!

Marissa and Blaine said...

It's about time we get an update!!! Sweet deal about us making it on your Christmas tree! That's reason enough to send Christmas cards!

Vina said...

hello rach! don't know if this will work, since i have no idea how to work this bloggish thing, but just wanted to comment that it sounds like you had a wonderful christmas, especially being snowed in!!! the kids are growing up sooo fast and i wish i saw them more often!

hope all is well. keep in touch stranger. i honestly miss you!