Hailey was getting into something she wasn't supposed too, so I startled her by asking:
Me: "What are you doing!?"
Hailey: "I DON'T KNOW!" she screamed in a panicky voice while running away.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I was giving the kids a bath when Jacob started farting while standing in the bath tub. I asked Jacob if he was going to go poop and Hailey stuck her face in Jacob's butt and said, "Nope, no poop".
Me: "What are you doing!?"
Hailey: "I DON'T KNOW!" she screamed in a panicky voice while running away.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I was giving the kids a bath when Jacob started farting while standing in the bath tub. I asked Jacob if he was going to go poop and Hailey stuck her face in Jacob's butt and said, "Nope, no poop".
3 comments:
That is classic!!!
Can't stop laughing! Too funny...
hahaha...that's awesome! won't take her long before she realizes not to stick her face in her brother's bum!
Post a Comment