Healthy Snacks
I was going through the health food section at the store trying to find healthy snacks for my kids because all they want to do all day is eat. So I came accross these snacks and my kids love them.
A healthy alternative to junk food.
For those who haven't heard of Pirate's Booty:

And Veggie Stix.
2 comments:
I'll have to try some of those! Have you seen the freeze-dried fruit packs at Costco? They're called Apple Crispers or something... They're awesome! There are 20 individual packs, 10 apple and 10 strawberry/banana. They're GREAT for when we're on the go... or at church! There isn't anything artificial added to them at all. We LOVE them!
You may want to re-check the fat content of Pirate's Booty...In my MBA Law class, we read about a lawsuit against them ($4mil) underestimating the products fat content. I'm just sayin.
Post a Comment