Out of town
We're leaving tomorrow for our family reunion. We won't be back until the 10th. We are so excited. We get to stay with old friends on our journey there and best of all, WE GET TO FINALLY RELAX! We are so looking forward to it. We've needed this for a long time. Brennan is planning on taking a million pictures as well as his dad and other siblings. So I'll have lots to post when we get back.
2 comments:
By the way, Mary Ann and Aubrey got me hooked on So You Think You Can Dance! I've been watching it the last few weeks. Melinda and I almost cried last week when Will got eliminated. He was SO good! I voted last night, for the first time EVER (including American Idol) so I could help Twitch and Chelsea stay! I can't believe Twitch has been in the bottom two the last few weeks... He's awesome. Mark needs to go! I'm excited, and nervous, to watch the results tonight.
Anyway... Have a great time on your trip!
daaaaaaang. i'm jealous. i so need to quit so i don't have to ask for time off. lame.
Post a Comment