We left Jordan's the next day and drove another 8 hours to Island Park, ID. We stopped along the way to have dinner in Rexburg. We ate our dinner at the park next to the BYU Campus. They have added a water park and Hailey could not resist. I had to dig through all our bags to find her swimsuit. It was 90 degrees outside.
Here's Hailey at Old Faithful refusing to share her icecream wih me. She must know I'm on a diet!
Here's one the sulfer pits that were very stinky. According to Brennan, the sulfer pits fallowed us (or him) the whole way home.
We finally reached the reunion 3 miles east of Yellowstone at Shoshone Lodge. I was surprised that out of 9 families we were the first to arrive. We had a blast. Here are just a few photos we took. Brennan's dad and siblings to many more and we are still waiting to get them in the mail. I'll post those when we get them.
Yes, I fished with Jacob in the pack. Brennan was impressed by my cast. I still hold the title of the "Bass Master", even though we were fishing for trout.
3 comments:
We wish you could've stayed in Boise longer--it would've been fun to see you guys again! Looks like you had a great trip!
Ernest Hemingway once stated that a fence should be put around the state of Wyoming and no other souls allowed in - because, "Wyoming is what America once was."
Go COWBOYS!!!!
IT is one of my dreams to go to Yellowstone!! What a fun trip...
Post a Comment