Saturday, May 31, 2014

Anniversaries, Selfies, and James

On May 28, Brennan and I celebrated 10 years since our first date.  This is a picture of us while we were dating. It's crazy how 10 years has gone by and how much growing up I have done in those ten years.  I wonder what the next ten years will bring.  We look like little babes in this photo.  

Since James has moved into a big boy bed, he doesn't always fall asleep in his bed.  We often find him laying somewhere on the floor in his room.  One night I found him in his closet, with the doors closed.  That was not fun trying to find him that night.  

James tried out some of moms mascara by himself.  I guess he felt like he had to try it after watching mom do it so many times.  He does a better job of it than I do.  

 We had a major service project at the church last week that included 5 wards and lasted 12 hours.  Thankfully there were some volunteers to watch the kids in the nursery room.  One of the RS Presidents brought in tons of cookies and fun movies for the kids to watch non stop.  As you can see, they are all very happy :)  She's a smart woman.  

Selfies of me and my buddy.  

James has the funnest little personality, when he's not throwing temper tantrums or throwing toys.  

Uh oh, a tragic moment when James discovered his "ganky" was in the wash.  

Look at those daring boys!  After spending a couple of hours at the park, they decided to try something new.  

This is how we found James one morning when he finally chose to sleep in for once.  So precious. 

No comments: