Thursday, October 10, 2013
Wednesday- Ski Clothes
The kids got some of their ski gear today. Brennan is taking this ski season very seriously and has invested in some good gear for the kids, in hopes that it will keep them dry and warm so they will enjoy skiing. In years past I have bought cheap pants and boots and it has only resulted in cold, wet cranky kids, kids who don't have any interest in skiing in such conditions. The snow in the NW is wet and so it calls for the good stuff. The kids have already gotten their $69 ski passes and now they have their clothes. Next, they will get their skis!
We are still waiting for Jacob's jacket to arrive, but he got his super cool plaid snow pants.
Poor James :)
Waving HI to the camera.
I went to a girls night last night and took a photo to prove that I do actually have a social life. I have been making some great friends up here in Seattle. I have found myself to be surrounded by some pretty cool and fun ladies. Unfortunately, not all them are here in this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cool ski clothes Hailey! So fun learning to ski! Glad you got a phone again! What did you end up getting?
Post a Comment