Monday, October 14, 2013
Monday- A New Truck
Brennan bought a new truck today...without me knowing :-0 Yeah, what? Who does that? I will rewind a bit. Our Subaru didn't pass the DEQ and it required a new $1200 catalytic converter and a few other things, so we decided to get a new truck since the Subaru wasn't even worth all that money. Brennan has been wanting a truck since he's been bringing all this wood home for our wood burning stove. We test drove a truck on Saturday and I wasn't expecting him to buy one just yet, so you could imagine I was surprised when he drove home with this,
That little boy is so cute.
The kids are so excited about dad's new truck.
Hailey was picture happy this afternoon and was taking photos of everything while I cooked dinner.
I had to take a photo of my bread today. I'm getting slightly better at it. As you can see, this loaf had lots of gas bubbles in it, which is a really good thing. I call it a success.
Last photo, Hailey wanted me to take a photo of her two new front teeth. Dad photo bombed the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Haha! He did it! Just like we said huh?! So he bought a truck there though and not in Idaho? Awesome truck! I am sure he is going to love driving that. Think he will miss is lesbian Subaru?!
Post a Comment