We have been married for 7 Years!!!!! Amazingly I love him way more today than I did 7 years ago, so that's a good thing ;). I would do it all over again in a heart beat!
We have decided that we want a goal to work towards over the next year, something that we can work towards together. Brennan really wants to do a triathlon and I do too, but it's a little hard to train for one right now with our third baby. So we have decided that this year we are going to work towards having a lot of fun. NO MORE HOUSE PROJECTS!!!!! With this move and all the work it has taken to get our house ready to sell and then moving and doing it while adjusting to having our third baby and Brennan and his new job, we are ready to just have fun!! Lot's of fun!!! Its time to get our priorities straight. We need to be living our lives to the fullest. So that's this years goal, More fun!!!
2 comments:
That's an excellent goal! It seems like too many people either have too much "fun" or not enough of it. We are trying to find the happy medium ourselves. Congrats on the anniversary.
sounds like a fantastic goal to me! happy anniversary again!
Post a Comment