Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Organized Home in 28 Days

I'm feeling the urge to blog again.  We'll see how long this lasts :)


I've decided to organize my entire home in 28 days.  Call it nesting, but I just want to get all of my spring cleaning done before this baby comes, which should be less than 6 weeks now!  So here is my list of things I will do everyday until I'm done :)  I'm on day 2 today, so I've already started.  I'll post photos of my progress as I go.  I know people just love before/after photos.  




Day 1:  Wash all baby clothes and fold them- Done!
Day 2:  Clean out coat closet- Done!
Day 3:  Clean out cupboards/ drawers in family room
Day 4:  Clean out pantry/ laundry room
Day 5:  Organize baby room
Day 6:  Organize kids crafts
Day 7:  Sunday, taken a break :)
Day 8:  Clean out old toys in toy room
Day 9:  Clean out master bathroom 
Day 10:  Clean out master closet
Day 11:  Clean house (I'd better clean some toilets)
Day 12:  Clean out desk and console table in living room
Day 13:  Organize linen closet with labels
Day 14:  Sunday, another break :)
Day 15:  Organize kitchen
Day 16:  Finish organizing kitchen! (This will be a big one)
Day 17:  Organize shoes in garage
Day 18:  Organize food shelves in garage
Day 19:  Clean out van
Day 20:  Organize filing cabinet
Day 21:  Sunday!
Day 22:  Clean house
Day 23:  Get rid of old clothes
Day 24:  Go through office closet organizers (reorganize) 
Day 25:  ---------------------------
Day 26:  A few days for other brilliant ideas
Day 27:  ---------------------------
Day 28:  Sunday and I'm done!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

woot woot! yay for getting some good cleaning done around the house. I had a good 3-4 days where I busted stuff out like a mad woman. And then I got tired of it. lol. Hopefully you've got more drive than me!

Danielle said...

c'mon new blogs! ;)