Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh Annie

Today the kids got to see a side of mom they don't see very often.  A fed up mom who was sick of her kids not cleaning up there toys!  So I yelled at them and let them know how sick I was of them not cleaning up there toys.


Hailey responded with a smile, "I love you Miss Hannigan"


I walked out of the room so I could laugh!  Then I went and called Brennan and told him.  He said, "Way to go Hailey."  

"And if this place don't shiiiiine like the top of the Chrystler building, your backsides will!  Now what do you say?"
"I love you Miss Hannigan"  

6 comments:

Leah said...

AWESOME.

Rachel said...

I know!

Carter Family said...

CLASSIC!! She couldn't have said anything more perfect! Hahahahahaha. That is hilarious.
I can't wait to have a girl to watch these movies with.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! What a witty girl you've got there.

The Horal Clan said...

That is just great! I love it.

Caitlin said...

Haha!!! WEll done, Hailey, well done.