Friday, March 11, 2011

Has is really been 3 months?

Wow, that last post really took it out of me, Lol.  Maybe I should listen to all the harassment I've been getting lately and post something new.  Am I boring you guys?  Just a little?  Need me to entertain you?  

Maybe I was distracted with the repair of my kitchen...

All through December...

And making sure my kids played as much as possible in the kitchen cabinet that had to be removed.  

Or maybe it was the Christmas tree that took three weeks to get...


After Christmas we took a trip to a cabin in the snow.  That's a tradition I would love to keep!  


I also suffered with Bronchitis through out all of December and pink eye twice :)

I could have been distracted with catching a mouse that was living under my kitchen sink...
Brennan tried setting the mouse trap twice and the mouse kept eating the peanut butter right off without setting off the trap.  So I had to think dirty and trap some cheese under the clip and the next morning we had a dead mouse baby!  I am deadly.  

I was definitely distracted with potty training Jacob...
This is definitely a story to be continued.........will it ever end?  I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it ended up being a freight train.  Long story short, we're still working on it :)  
But isn't he cute?!  No pun intended!  

We were busy watching our friends kids over night so they could enjoy there anniversary!  Our kids had a blast!

I got to get up in the middle of the night with this little guy :)  Sweet memories of when I had little babies.

Lets not forget Valentine's Day where we got to enjoy a family day at Hailey's preschool and do a yoga session with Sarah Haroldson!  So fun, except Hailey was the only one to tell the instructor that she wanted to do something else right in the middle of it.  Yup, that's my child...


Yeah, Brennan took these photos...

Sorry that it has been so long.  I did need a little harassing to get the job done.  So thanks guys for your encouragement :)  I'm glad someone reads my blog!  

5 comments:

Rachel said...

glad to have you back. You've been busy!

Carter Family said...

I am glad to see something new!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see other households as chaotic as my own.

Danielle said...

YAY IT WORKED!!! And I love the new post-you've been a busy lady! :)

first of all....sweet memories, huh? next time i have a little baby i'll bring them over and let you enjoy some sweet memories, lol.

Totally gross about the mouse too-glad you caught it though!

Ah the joys of owning a home....

Caitlin said...

My goodness! What a past few months! I am especially sorry about the mouse! Hope you made Brennan dispose of it!
Love the picture he took of your yoga pose! ;)