Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am grateful for my family.  Everyone says this, so it's almost repetitive, but words cannot describe the happiness I feel when I think of how lucky I am to have married an amazing man who works hard to provide for our family financially as well as providing all the fun we have.  He loves me and with his love comes a security that I know we will love each other forever. 

I am thankful for Hailey.  The other day she came home from preschool with a picture she drew of me and her.  She asked me if I knew why she drew it.  She then said it was because she really loves me :)  Things like this make me cry and I am thankful that I feel like crying. 

I am thankful for Jacob and for all the hugs and kisses he gives me!  I have very loving children!  He says, "I wove you"

My family is my most prized possession.  I have everything I need in this world.  A home, food to eat, security, friends, God and his son Jesus Christ and all that comes with them and my family.  I am very blessed :)  What's more important that I could need? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree that family is the biggest blessing a person can have. What a great outlook to have on life and on what is important. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an event that I would like to tell you about, that incorporates dancing and how it relates to fitness and staying healthy. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com