We're back from our family reunion and whenever I get the pictures from my father in law, I will post some. But for now, here are a few things you need to know and some you probably won't care about.
First things first,
I lost my cell phone. If you need to get a hold of me, just call 503-708-8339 or just email me.
Second of all,
I may not be able to hang for a few days because of the massive road trip that I need to recover from. I have way too much laundry to do and stuff to put away and absolutely NO motivation to do it. I have however told myself that I cannot play until it gets done. Today I have been lounging around and tomorrow I plan to do it. The good news is that since Hailey and Jacob have been with each other on a road trip for a week and hanging in Colorado, they seem to enjoy each others company, so I'm going to enjoy not having to get up every 10 seconds to break up their fights. (Why waste that time on cleaning?)
3 comments:
I am not motivated either!! AHHH! I hate the after-trip responsibilities. No fun at all.
I HATE HATE HATE unpacking from roadtrips! It happens every time we go to Oregon. Yuck. Sorry we missed you this trip- give me a shout out next time you are in Idaho! :)
That's one big family! I hope you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment